We are happy to announce that Inspire Smiles Dental will reopen on June 2nd, 2020 to treat all our patients. You will still receive the same great service from our dedicated team, however as a result of COVID-19 to ensure the safety of all our patients we've implemented changes to: Scheduling Appointments, Additional Infection Control Measures, Social Distancing and Lobby Guidance.
- If you are feeling sick or have a fever, we will require you to reschedule your appointment.
- Required screening questions before scheduling an appointment. You will also be asked to fill out a form with the same questions when you are in the office (applies to patient and guardian/person accompanying the patient).
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you may be offered fewer options for scheduling appointments.
- Only one Saturday a month from 8:30am-1:00 PM will be offered. Regular hours will remain the same for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:30 am- 4:30PM.
- All patients must be on time for their appointment. Patients arriving 15 minutes late will require appointment to be rescheduled and a fee of $ 35 will apply.
- Rescheduling appointment requires 48 hour notice, which means a 2 full days notice to reschedule your dental appointment. Patients who miss their appointments or reschedule without enough notice will be charged a $35 fee.
- Only the patient will be allowed in the treatment room. Exceptions can be made for minors and/or patients with disability.
Additional Infection Control Measures:
- Temperatures will be taken for everyone in the office (patient,parent, guardian)
- Face mask is required to be worn at all times by everyone in the office - including staff, patients and guardians.
- We have installed Air Purification systems in each room with UV light.
- Patients will be required to rinse their mouth with 1.5% Hydrogen Peroxide mouth wash before exam or treatment
- Staff will wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times
- Heightened office disinfection protocols will be followed
- Infection control has always been a top priority for our office and we are sure you have seen this during your visits.We follow infection control protocols set by American Dental Association(ADA), U.S Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Social Distance in our Dental Office:
- We will try to maintain minimum patients in our front desk/lobby areas. We need your help and ask everyone to be on time for their appointments.
- While waiting for a family member or when there are too many people in the lobby please feel free to wait outside the office or in the car.
- Upon entering the office, you will be asked to use our hand sanitizer.
- We have new pens that you can take home or bring your own pen.
- We have patient forms on our website that we encourage you to fill out prior to the office visit.
- For our patients' safety, the waiting room will no longer offer coffee or tea, magazines, children toys, coat rack and so forth since those items are complicated to disinfect.
- To watch Netflix during your appointment you must bring your personal wired headphone. (bluetooth wont work) Or you can view Netflix with subtitles.
Again, thank you for your patience as we are all in this together. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We will update our website with more information as any changes occur. We're happy to continue serving you, and can't wait to see your smile!
Your Dental family at Inspire Smiles Dental
COVID-19 has brought upon us such a grave crisis that the entire world has come to a standstill. ...
We would like to take the time to address concerns about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and the steps ...
Invisible aligners are considered to be an advanced effective solution to treat misaligned teeth. Straightening teeth might have ...
We know as parents it can be tricky to get your little ones to brush their teeth on ...