A Straightforward Solution for Straight Teeth
Do you dream of straighter teeth but shy away from the thought of a mouthful of metal? The Invisalign® Alignment System allows adults and teens the ability to achieve straighter teeth without the drawbacks of traditional metal braces. Dr. Rassiwala in Dublin, CA, is a Certified Invisalign Dentist, who can help you decide if Invisalign® is right for you. Schedule your complimentary consultation now at (925) 833-9500.
Is Invisalign Right for You?
If you have avoided braces because you didn’t want the awkwardness and discomfort caused by traditional metal braces, have metal allergies, or just cannot fit that many appointments into your busy schedule, Invisalign® may be the solution you have been looking for.
- Checkups every six weeks instead of every four weeks = Less time at the dentist
- Removable aligner tray = No foods restrictions and the freedom to eat exactly what you want
- No wires or brackets = No unplanned visits to fix broken appliances
- No metal to tear, rub, or irritate gums and lips = Enhanced comfort
- Invisible, removable trays = No interference in daily life
- Virtually invisible aligner trays = No one will know you are wearing braces
Invisalign® Treatment Process
Invisalign® treatment will begin with Dr. Rassiwala performing a full mouth examination, traditional x-rays, photographs, digital 3D imaging, and impressions.
All imaging diagnostics are submitted to Invisalign®. Using their their 3D computer technology, they can calculate length treatment and produce a complete set of aligner trays. Treatment periods are generally one year for adults and similar treatment periods to traditional braces for teens. The sets of trays are precisely calibrated and constructed to fit your mouth at each stage of the straightening process.
The aligner system is a BPA-free tray system which is custom made from your dental impressions and imaging. Each distinctive set of aligner trays are worn for two weeks at a time. Dr. Rassiwala instructs patients to wear aligner trays for 20 to 22 hours per day, only removing during meals and for oral care.
Dr. Rassiwala personalizes each patient’s treatment plan to his/her specific needs. Treatment times may be longer or shorter depending on individual patient needs and adherence to wearing aligners for 20 to 22 hours per day.
Why Choose Invisalign® with Dr. Rassiwala?
Clear braces offer the option to straighten your teeth discreetly while maintaining your natural smile. The clear aligner system shifts teeth slowly and with subtlety.
Still asking yourself if Invisalign is right for you? Here are even more benefits of Invisalign:
- Quick and Effective: Treatment plans are generally completed within one year with aligners are worn as prescribed. This is 6 to 12 months faster than the treatment time for traditional metal braces.
- Comfortable: The clear aligner trays are soft and smooth, with nothing to cause any soft tissue discomfort.
- Removable: Remove aligners at each meal to eat without restrictions. Brushing and flossing are always easy and teeth remain easy to reach. No metal to eat and brush around.
Start on the road to a healthy and beautiful mouth today with Inspire Smiles Dental and Invisalign®.
Invisalign® Is an Investment In Yourself
- No additional costs or hidden fees; our quoted fee covers the entire treatment
- Consultations for Invisalign® are always free
- Open Saturdays
- Affordable payment options available
Contact Dr. Rassiwala at Inspire Smiles Dental today for a free consultation at (925) 833-9500.